The responsibilities of the Analyst for Office Services are:
1) To undertake the financial modeling and the ability to adept relevant data into different client.
2) To arrange and coordinate work between clients and CBRE during the duration of the projects, including making telephone calls and arranging meetings and viewing inspections.
3) To assist the senior management in providing support for pursuing potential clients through analysis from internal and external research.
4) To manage the Department’s databases and undertake the preparation of market materials, PowerPoint presentations and report writing, both in English and Chinese.
5) To follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the Department Head, working as part of a cohesive team to identify business opportunities and generate business for the Company.
6) To get involved in the marketing activities and branding exercises of the Department which includes organizing marketing programmes such as advertising and promotional activities, assisting with the production of marketing materials such as slide presentations, press releases, brochures and mailshots.
7) To assist in any special projects as delegated by the Senior Team Members.
8) To carry out any other duties as assigned by the senior management from time to time.
As an Analyst, you are an important staff member in the Department. The job requires sound marketing and professional skills, organizational ability, a service aptitude, interpersonal skills, maturity, initiative and common sense. To perform successfully, you should have the following requirements:
• Degree holder major in Real Estate, economics, statistics and other related subjects.
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
• Excellent telephone manners and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to deal efficiently and politely with clients at all times.
• Accurate financial modeling skills.
• Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Possess the essential coordination/administrative and information technology qualifications or skills necessary for successful job performance. You are expected to continually upgrade your skills to keep up with developments in these areas.