• 12 month maternity leave contract
• North Sydney location
• Support a high performing and dynamic real estate team
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Preparation of all sales documents required to facilitate a sale
• Preparation of trust account documents
• Manage listings and sales in CBRE systems
• Assist with the recruitment process of new sales agents & hosts
• Generating or obtaining reports for the Sales Manager
• Organising and updating staff rosters
• Transferring and distributing sales leads
• Sending and adjusting sales briefs
• High volume of administration work
• Monitoring and reporting on agents’ activities
• Arranging meetings
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Experience and knowledge in sales administration and supporting a busy sales team
• Strong administrative skills
• Intermediate skills across MS packages
• Strong organisational and coordination skills
• Client focused with an ability to build strong relationships with both external clients and internal staff
• Attention to detail
• You will be hard working, efficient and be comfortable managing multiple deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.