SCB-Facility coodinator SZ
Shenzhen , China
Date published: 12-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Meet and greet employees, clients and visitors, & provide assistance based on their needs.
- Handle & administer general enquiries from business users, ensuring prompt, effective resolution.
- Proactive stewardship of workplace behaviour via floor walks observing workplace behaviour along with corrective reminders / actions performed (OR escalation to FM leads and or workplace team). Ensure different space types are used as intended and develop communications to rectify and educate as required.
- Perform regular and frequent inspections of the floors owned by the GRH, including the meeting rooms, focusing on cleanliness, tidiness and everything being in good order.
- Pro-actively report and record any faults identified with furniture, fixtures & equipment to the Facilities Helpdesk, and follow up as necessary to ensure prompt resolution.
- Oversee resolution of issues identified with phones in collaboration areas and meeting rooms.
- Manage interaction with the business on all matters related to locker usage where FM, not the business, manage allocations of lockers to individuals. This may include locker allocations & usage, locker releases / clearing, locker audits and day to day issues such as forgotten keys / pin codes.
- Manage interaction with the business to assist the country point of contact for occupancy data (the ‘WebCoRE PIC’) in the collection / verification of data from the Bank’s space management system (‘WebCoRE’). Data includes employee location, workpoint occupancy and cost allocation information.