- Extremely rare opportunity to join a premier team located in the Rocks Precinct and filling a vital role
- Key strategic Government client – Place Management NSW
- Work as a part of a highly experienced asset management team
- Huge career opportunity
- Provide high level property management services
CBRE has been appointed by Place Management NSW, the State’s premier place making agency, to provide asset management services across some of our most recognisable, State Significant heritage and cultural precincts. This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a team of professionals who work strategically to provide the best outcome for the client.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Responsibility for all tenant specific details including but not limited to all tenant billings, outgoings recoveries and sundry charges
- Provide instruction to the Place Management NSW CBRE Finance team in relation to all tenant details including billings and overall system set up, maintenance, and ultimately closing out issues
- Ensure the tenancy and lease management, including lease compliance matters and implementation of fixed and CPI reviews in accordance with the relevant lease provisions as implemented by Place Management NSW
- Prepare cash flow budgets, including analysis and forecasting of retail performance
- Assist with the development of an effective CRM plan for PMNSW customers’ and maintain effective relationships with a clear customer focus.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience in the management of retail properties, strong knowledge of retail legislation and leases
- Experience working with centre’s going through redevelopment and have proven ability at managing relationships at all levels
- Effective communication skills to build robust working relationships with the leadership team and leasing department
- Strong financial acumen demonstrating a high degree of accuracy in all forms of documentation, planning and reporting
- A strong background in Property Management Systems preferably MRI and experience dealing with retailers and Accounts Payable/ Receivable.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.