Manage a portfolio or retail centre’s
Provide high level expertise to our client
Retail Property Management Division, Perth
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage performance with retailers to drive sales and maximise returns
- Deliver premium experiences to retailers, customers and the community
- Directly liaise with owners, occupiers and operational personnel
- Manage lease compliance by all retailers
- Manage Centres tenancy schedules and lease administration
- Oversee centre marketing activities and activation's
- Work alongside Finance Manager and Facilities Manager to ensure successful management of the centres
- Manage policies and procedures in line with owner objectives, investment strategies and occupier requirements
- Implementing centre improvements for customer experience
- Maintain ongoing relationships with retailers including communication around retailer sales performance
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience as a Retail Manager, Assistant Centre Manager or Lease Administrator
- Strong focus on retailers and their performance
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to be dynamic in your approach and adapt well to change
- The ability to build robust relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Advanced communication skills and a proactive and professional approach
- An open driver’s licence and Real Estate Licence are required for this role.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.