Senior Facilities Manager
New Zealand , New Zealand
Date published: 29-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Key Client Account
Exposure to Diverse opportunities
Global Workplace Solutions
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- FM operations and long term strategic oversight of the FM Retail portfolio for our client
- High level relationship management and communication with key stakeholders.
- Implement FM best practice and strategy and continually develop the capability of team members. Financial responsibility of the FM Retail portfolio including the management of services to meet annual Opex and Capex budgets.
- Manage minor project works, contract management while ensuring all facilities meet Compliance & HSE standards both internally and with all contractors engaged.
- Be the first point of contact for the client and liaise with other parties to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive portfolio facilities management experience
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in both hard and soft FM services
- Good understanding of financials, specifically project financial management and occupancy budgets
- Previous exposure in providing premium client service in a retail environment would be an advantage
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds including lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.