Manage a large Homemaker centre with an active re-positioning and development strategy underway
Working daily with major key institutional owners
Retail Property Management division, Located in Artarmon
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Coordinate with various stakeholder updates on development progress and overarching strategy
- Integrate with the current leasing team on both new and renewal lease opportunities
- Deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the homemaker centre
- Directly liaise with owners, occupiers and operational personnel
- Lead the onsite team consisting of a Senior Facilities Manager and a part time marketing manager (with support from a head office support network)
- Manage policies and procedures in line with owner objectives, investment strategies and occupier requirements
- Prepare cash flow budgets, including analysis and forecasting of retail performance
- Monitor financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations
- Manage lease compliance by all tenants and owners.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive Centre Management experience within a retail environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to be dynamic in your approach and adapt well to change.
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Advanced communication skills and a proactive and professional approach
- An open driver’s licence and Real Estate Licence are required for this role.
Can we inspire you to join us?
The successful candidate will be a critical part of the team in re-positioning this major retail asset to become a new food and lifestyle destination on Sydney’s North Shore. You will be working daily with the owners and extended team in developing and executing on this re-positioning strategy including elements of development and leasing. This is an opportunity to drive a change to the retail and community of the North Shore for years to come.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.