Mulgrave , Australia
Date published: 29-Aug-2019
Join our Valuations team that are experiencing rapid growth and have been appointed to additional panels
Full time permanent roles are available in the following regions:
• Geelong and Surf Coast
• Melbourne’s outer eastern suburbs
• Melbourne’s Western and South Eastern Growth Corridors
We welcome any application that begins a conversation, wherever your preferred area of coverage
We have established a strong support network in our business through teams of Regional Managers who work individually with you to ensure your success from Day One as well we one on one training from our VCAD team. Coupled with an extensive QA team, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and knowledge of our teams and offer the ability to work from home and national leading remuneration and incentives.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Valuation of residential properties utilising our industry leading valuation software. Our model offers a concentration of work giving team members superior area market knowledge, enabling efficiencies not seen before in the market.
• Autonomy to run your own day in a flexible working environment.
• Service a “blue chip” client base utilising state-of-the-art technology and systems, supported by management, IT and QA.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• AAPI/CPV qualified.
• Minimum 12 months experience working as a Residential Valuer.
• Results focused and self motivated.
• Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.