Canberra based role
Highly autonomous role with excellent benefits and generous OTE
Take your career to the next level
CBRE is the world's premier, full-service real estate services company with 356 offices across 58 countries worldwide. In Australia, CBRE have one of the largest and most respected teams of Residential Valuers.
Due to CBRE's appointment to additional panels, and because of our rapid expansion, we currently have a full time Residential Valuation role in the Canberra area.
We have established a strong support network in our business through teams of Regional Managers who work individually with you to ensure your success from day one as well as one on one training from our VCAD team. Coupled with an extensive QA team we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and knowledge of our teams.
You will be responsible for undertaking the valuation of residential properties utilising our industry leading valuation software. Our model offers a concentration of work giving our team members superior market knowledge of their area, enabling efficiencies that have never been seen before within the market.
We will provide you with the autonomy to run your own day in a flexible working environment and offer the following working conditions:
- Nationally Leading remuneration and incentives for suitable applicant
- Ability to work from home
- State-of-the-art technology and systems
- Hands on daily support from management, QA and IT
- A 'blue chip' client base
- You need to be AAPI/CPV qualified and essential you have worked as a Residential valuer within the last 2 years, currently working as a Residential valuer is preferred.
If you are results driven, self-motivated and want to be part of a highly engaged team, we’d like to hear from you today.