CBRE Valuation and Advisory Services South Australia
Residential Valuer (CPV Qualified)
Join one of the leading Valuation teams in Australia
Full time permanent role predominately valuing in the Adelaide metropolitan areas.
We have established a strong support network in our business through teams of Regional Managers who work individually with you to ensure your success from Day One as well as one on one training from our ‘Valuer Care and Development’ team. Coupled with an extensive Quality Assurance team, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and knowledge of our teams and offer the ability to work from home and national leading remuneration and incentives.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Valuation of residential properties utilising our industry leading valuation software. Our model offers a concentration of work giving team members superior area market knowledge, enabling efficiencies not seen before in the market.
• Autonomy to run your own day in a flexible working environment.
• Service a “blue chip” client base utilising state-of-the-art technology and systems, supported by management, IT and Quality Assurance.
• Be part of a friendly team of property professionals with direct support to enable your success.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• AAPI/CPV qualified preferred (RPV will be considered)
• Minimum 12 months experience working as a Residential Valuer.
• Results focused and self-motivated.
• Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.