Produce research reports, deliver client and industry presentations, as well as material to support business development and external brand profile
Support the Hotels Business Line's client engagement and development activities
Part of the National Research team
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Review and evaluate collected research data and ensure consistency, accuracy and comprehensiveness of data.
- Analyse market trends and incorporate findings into presentations, reports and white papers.
- Work with the Head of Capital Markets Research in servicing the Hotels Capital Markets teams and manage special projects related to this Business Line.
- Delivery of local research outputs and contribution to regional publications.
- Work closely with other internal functions teams e.g. Marcomms, Client Care and Pitch Management.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5+ years experience within the Real Estate research sector preferably with a Hotels specialisation.
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of numerical data.
- Highly proficient in analysing information and summarising results graphically and in writing.
- Well organized, able to balance multiple competing priorities with rigorous attention to detail.
- An effective and experienced communicator with a high degree of comfort presenting internally and externally at all levels.
- A positive and collaborative approach.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.