Part time ongoing role with full time available during University holidays
CBRE (www.cbre.com) is the pre-eminent global commercial real estate services company. In New Zealand, the company has a staff of over 200 people providing a comprehensive portfolio of services including property sales and leasing, asset management, corporate services, project management, valuation, and research and consulting.
CBRE’s dedicated research team provides industry leading services to a wide section of clients ranging from NZSE listed major investors, through lending institutions to private development firms. Our research encompasses a wide spectrum of activities from surveys and database management to detailed analysis and reporting.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintaining research databases.
- Undertaking surveys.
- Assisting in the production of research reports and in special research projects.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A high performer as demonstrated by grades achieved.
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills.
- Finishing your degree(s) at the end of 2021 or beyond.
- Able to work between 17-20 hours per week during term time and full time during term breaks/holidays.
- A full NZ driver’s licence and access to a vehicle.
For the right student, this is an outstanding opportunity to;
- Gain practical knowledge of the property industry while studying.
- Develop their understanding of the property market.
- Gain experience of research and analysis in a business environment.
- Have access to a wide range of resources.
- Have work experience in a corporate environment.
- Secure employment for the rest of their time at University.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.We look forward to hearing from you.