Provide mapping support across the business including regional research analysis, demographic capabilities and general mapping outputs
Covering commercial and residential property markets across AUS/NZ
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Integration of the mapping function with Research to define and develop regional analytical outputs to support business development, marketing and consulting.
- Produce maps to scale for locations across Australia utilising AnySite and MapInfo software.
- Prepare standard demographic reports and provide support in the collection of data for geospatial consulting assignments.
- Maintain mapping specific databases and assist in the compilation of mapping presentations.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A broad understanding of the locations of key property markets throughout Australia.
- Knowledge of demographic and land data sources across Australia and the ability to calibrate and cross-check data, using your interpretive skills to spot inconsistencies in information and views.
- Strong design skillset and ability to learn and develop new skills and techniques specific to GIS and the mapping function.
- Ability to think logically and creatively and to communicate clearly in both verbal and written mediums, across all facets of communication.
- The capability to meet work programme deadlines and to prioritise when faced with short and long-term tasks.
- Common sense with a helpful and flexible attitude in dealing with property staff of all levels within CBRE requiring information; often on an immediate basis.
- A dedication to always produce the best possible result.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.