Research Analyst - Capital Markets
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 25-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We are looking for a hard working and detail orientated Research Analyst to play a key role in the APAC research team. As a member of the APAC business you will review and evaluate data results and assist in the preparation and production of presentations and reports. The main focus of this position will be the analysis of real estate investment markets across Asia Pacific. The role will encompass certain regular tasks around the collection and analysis of data, as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the team’s production and delivery of investment market research material. The role will establish a profound relationship with the local research teams as well as provide support to the global research platform.
This position reports into the Associate Director for the Capital Markets Research team and will be based in Hong Kong. We welcome fresh graduates with an interest in a career in Real Estate to apply.
- Build, maintain, update and enhance research databases on ongoing basis
- Prepare regular research reports and presentation materials for internal and external purposes
- Respond to ad hoc internal and external requests in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in the production of thought leadership papers
- Review and evaluate collected research data and ensures consistence, accuracy and comprehensiveness of that data
- Coordinate projects/ research assignments regionally as well as globally as required
- Manage local research teams to fulfill the request and ensure they are given appropriately resources, project priority and timeline
- Collate and analyse investment activity on commercial real estate assets to identify key investment trends across the Asia Pacific region
- Work closely with the Capital Markets team in gathering market intelligence on investment activity
- Liaise with national CBRE research teams to gather statistics and commentaries on investment market
- Collaborate with business line leaders and senior managers to best meet business and client needs requiring research related intelligence
- Graduate (a bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or related subject)
- Strong numerical skills and advance knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse and present results orally, graphically and in writing
- Interest in gaining exposure to commercial property investment markets on regional level
- Excellent spoken and written English; additional Asian language skills a plus