Rents Payment Analyst
Philippines , Philippines
Date published: 16-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Under general supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate portfolio data for assigned portfolio of clients. Inputs, maintains, organizes and reports on information regarding lease dates, dollar values and financial accounting transactions into a lease management software database. Prepares, processes and reconciles AR & AP transactions to ensure accurate and current lease information is maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists manager in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
- Prepares lease abstracts and edits them for accuracy. Edits narratives to support computer generated reports. Provides narratives on monthly variance reports. Provides lease analysis and interpretation of lease information to clients.
- Tracks payables and receivables associated with the leases in portfolio. Processes client rent rolls utilizing the database. Prepares export files and sends to accounting for payables processing.
- Prepares invoices for subtenants, reconciles subtenant accounts, reviews incoming invoices for errors/accuracy with lease document and ensures correct coding.
- Performs annual operating expense reconciliations, monitors audit windows and audit requirements contained in the lease documents.
- Assists manager with preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner. Runs standard reports for management review and runs ad hoc reports with assistance. Assists with the design of reports utilizing a variety of software tools.
- Prepares and distributes critical date reports; maintains tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks.
- Creates and maintains client lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information.
- May conduct financial analysis/accounting as appropriate, including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with required accounting principles (GAAP, Tax, Cash, etc.).
- Performs other duties as assigned.