Regional Workplace Design Manager/Senior Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 11-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Supporting Project Design and Solutions Head to continually develop and evolve the design standards as required through on-going projects and initiatives.
- Documenting standards escalations and changes through appropriate tools.
- Supporting the management and development of all design tools, such as the Space Allocation Tool, Pre and Post-Move Surveys, Brief Requirements, etc.
- Providing future focus and affordable project solutions, standards and applications.
- Continuously developing Value Engineering programs and initiatives for PM&D Review.
- Supporting the weekly PDS calls to manage project escalation issues and initiatives. Present on regular PDS and PM&D calls as requested.
- Developing and supporting comprehensive communications and reporting structure to disseminate all information in a timely manner to all parties.
- Providing regular regional and country project portfolio reports to PM&D, using standard formats.
- Maintaining and improving a weekly Retail and Office Design Project trackers, indicating stages of work of design projects.
- Supporting Group and Country PM&D (Project Management & Design) to manage business expectations prior to project approval to ensure alignment with business Real Estate strategies.
- Ensuring all Project Proposals satisfy Bank Standards, Local Code, client Real Estate Strategies and client requirements before submitting for approval.
- Attending necessary bodies to support and if necessary present proposals for approval.
- Ensuring that all projects have a consistent communications and delivery for briefing, master planning and design.
- Disseminating, implementing and upholding the client standards, processes and procedures relevant to project planning
- Ensuring regular project vetting, recommendations, solutions and escalations.
- Providing an exempt register to track all non-standard branch and workplace issues, changes and requests.
- Minimum 6-8 years in project management/office/commercial design
- University Degree in Architectural / Interior Design, or equivalent.
- Focus on process and compliance with a disciplined approach to works.
- Commercial acumen in design.
- Highly organized.
- AUTOCAD, MS Office, 3D Max, Creative Suites, Photoshop