Regional Sr Engineer
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 15-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Develop technical services Playbooks, SOP’s and SOW across the portfolio related to mechanical, electrical & building operations/maintenance/repair activities, minor works projects, communications, energy management, and manpower development programs.
- Develop program plans, schedule, milestones, and monitor technical progress against performance objectives and budget and assist in creating pathways for self-delivery service of technical works.
- Assist in conducting qualitative/quantitative analyses of program requirements for potential insertion of advanced technologies including IoT/Big Data application, evaluate alternatives and trade-offs, evaluate costs and benefits, investigate compatibility, inter-operability and integration, and study reliability issues.
- Assist in developing all technical training requirements and programs including competency assessments, critical services training and scenario training exercises. Provide a close follow up on the deployment/implementation of all trainings
- Support the successful implement the technical self-perform (static and mobile workforce) across the region, which includes the design and business justification of the teams per country.
- Conducts and assists with inspections and surveys, including audits and system performance analysis of mechanical, electrical and building system components, environmental and accessibility compliance.
- Assist in the development of savings plans with Operations and other platform teams. Support in ensuring profitability of Technical Services division.
- Support the activities of on-going and future work and be familiar with the interaction of the technology/system program with the respective community at large.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Technical Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of recent and relevant programmatic and technical support experience.
- Bachelor of degree from an accredited college or university in Mechanical/HVAC engineering technology.
- Proficiency in program management and M&E/systems engineering with strong attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge in industrial/commercial heating, cooling, refrigeration, and ventilation systems as well as system automation controls.
- Knowledge and understanding of asset maintenance CMMS systems i.e. IBM Maximo, FaciliWorks, etc.
- Experience working in both facilities/maintenance & repair in large industrial manufacturing plant and construction/engineering design field highly desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel), CAD and/or other equivalent program management tools.
- Knowledge and experience in handling building automation system (BAS/BMS/SCADA) and IoT applications are desirable.
- Experience in managing to a P/L desirable.
- Fluent in English. Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and be independently motivated.
- Ability to present complex issues at an appropriate level to audience understanding
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.