Regional Sourcing and Programme Manager (Banking)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 14-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to lead key initiatives and programs on the client account. Initiatives include sourcing new services and/or vendors, and are typically national/sub-regional/regional. The programs seek to improve service quality and promote innovation.
The role is responsible for coordinating strategy and its execution at local, regional and global levels with business stakeholders, operational and global shared services team members and executive sponsors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, plans, organizes and implements national/regional client initiatives and strategies and programs to uplift client services and increase operational efficiency
- Engages with client teams to undertake planned initiatives and sourcing programs
- Manages issues and expectations across a broad range of skill sets, locations and cultures both internally and with service providers.
- Partners with Finance to outline potential value and ROI for proposed initiatives and tracking results
- Serves as key point of contact for utilization management and coordination with outside procurement/e-procurement solutions.
Sourcing & Vendor Management
- Executes the RFP process, solution selection and negotiations to achieve the desired results.
- Develops, plans, organizes and implements national/regional contracting and procurement strategies and programs to increase operational efficiency and profitability
- Prepares and maintain contracts with national/regional service providers in accordance with company standards.
- Mentors and educates the CBRE organization on contemporary outsourcing practices and the value of applying them with third party providers to support CBRE business interests
- Conducts periodic visits to supplier work locations to evaluate vendor performance
- Develops company-wide policies and procedures, playbooks and other organizational materials with respect to national/regional sourcing
Reporting and Compliance
- Management of account supply chain contract compliance, including but not limited to montioring key vendor SLA, KPI and contract deliverables
- Manages the supplier/contractor certification process including review of requisite experience, legal and organizational structure, financial viability, geographic coverage, insurance requirements and other capabilities
- Participates on behalf of the company in approved or sponsored procurement organizations or related initiatives.
Required skills and attributes
- Client and stakeholder engagement
- Proficient written and oral communications
- Presentation meeting hosting skills
- Regionally independent and globally connected