Regional Senior Critical Engineering Manager - APAC
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 12-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This position is responsible for the strategic management of the client’s critical environment infrastructure (including co-lo sites) and practical delivery of best in class operational standards resulting in an excellent engineering service provision across the APAC region.
Operational management of CBRE’s specialist M&E Supply Chain and OEM’s in order to deliver a best in class service with the ultimate objective of meeting the Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements targets across APAC countries.
- Responsible for in scope all engineering service delivery in the APAC region
- Provide support to the Global Engineering Lead/Account Director, providing tactical and operational delivery reports as well as Supply Partner management and direction across the region as required.
- Directly supervise sub-region engineering leads (North Asia / India & SEAA) to ensure effective, timely and complete delivery of the service provider’s deliverables in accordance to the service level agreement and contract.
- Manage regional incident and escalation, lead engineering problem solving, fault finding and root cause analysis for the region acting as the primary interface with the client, local vendor partner, and other stakeholders. Conduct regular reviews of existing operations to ensure maintenance and operating standards and environments are adequate for each facility. Implement the standards for inspection and audit protocols for the improvement and/or maintenance of operational delivery.
- Provide financial oversight including review engineering capital budgets, ensure effective management of the Repairs and Maintenance (R&M) cost, providing budget variance reports and assisting with annual reconciliations.
- Performs additional job duties as requested. Some travel required (2-3 times a year)
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Qualifications and Education:
- Excellent client relationship and leadership skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries, requests or complaints from clients, line management and supply chain,
- Experience in change control and engineering planning tools and processes
- Strong financial control to maintain cost within budget
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office Suite,
- Relevant experience managing an engineering service delivery across multiple remote and culturally different locations.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering Studies preferable with Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of ten years post training experience, five years of which in maintaining critical engineering environments.
- Member of an Engineering related professional institutions i.e. ASHRAE/CIBSE/IEE.
- Sound knowledge in Health & Safety