Regional Security Technical Lead
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 7-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Security Technical Lead (APAC) is a key role for a global Banking / Finance sector leader (the Bank); being part of the CBRE account team, this person will be responsible to manage and direct Security Equipment and systems including maintenance, governance, project upgrades and replacements. The role will include matrix management of the account in Country Security Leads across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role will take a leadership position to ensure a coordinated delivery approach across Security Technology and key services delivered in each country within the APAC region to deliver:
- Support the account, and the account leadership, in achieving compliance, commercial and quality objectives around Security Technology and associated services, including Electronic Access Control, IP CCV, Video Management System, Alarm Systems, and other associated security technology solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise in security technologies and solutions
- Assist to plan, budget, procure, implement and manage physical security systems and projects
- Assist to develop security system design documentation and specifications Support the development of CBRE’s suppliers, sourcing and supply chain managers and CBRE operational team.
- Regular operational and Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance review meetings with Country Security Leads / Country Technical Leads and Security Vendors.
- Partnership approach with Regional Technical Lead to regularly review Lifecycle Capital Replacement (LCR) for key Security Systems and Equipment
- Participation in the Bank related workshop, meetings, or programs
- Coordinate annual Security equipment annual financial and budget planning
- Develop, manage and issue regular program management status reports
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance to the CBRE account team, and the Bank.
- Provide security input, advice and guidance to project management in new builds and/or upgrade projects to ensure compliance with security standards.
- Work with account Technical Lead team to ensure Security Services Maintenance vendors are compliant with the Banks minimum standards and policies.
- Support any new Security tenders or procurement of security vendors while ensuring compliance with the Banks minimum standards and policies
- Undertake regular management review of critical services across APAC on specific compliance requirements
- Manage key supplier relationships across the APAC region
- Manage the cost-effective procurement of all security system maintenance and/or projects in APAC.
- Liaison with internal or external auditors for security and compliance audits relating to Security technology solutions
- Detailed reporting on all aspects of Security Technology projects and/or maintenance programs.
Preferred Education & Work Experience
- 5 years’ experience leading and/or directing and working in matrix teams in APAC
- Experience in Banking / Finance Sector in APAC preferred
- Experience with design to installation of physical security solutions such as Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion Detection and other electronic security solutions.
- Certification in Electrical Engineering and/or IT Network certified professional
- Strong information technology and network environment experience at Enterprise level
- Well versed in Security solutions installation, operation and maintenance in APAC region
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals regarding physical security standards and designs
- Thinks strategically – ability to operate within a Matrix environment, cross border to deliver a standardized solution
- Regional fluency – ability to create regional team spirit and enhance diversity
- Drive accountability – ability to establish clear and measurable goals; work with key stakeholders to delivery goals
- Lead and engage others – demonstrates leadership by giving positive example and drives engagement by creating opportunities for growth
- Demonstrates integrity – acts consistent with the Bank policy and ethical standards
- Communicates and influences – ability to convince, influence or persuade others to gain support for Security technology agenda across APAC.
- Customer focused – develop strong customer relationships by listening to and satisfying customer needs
- Demonstrate professional ability to share proven professional experience effectively with others