Regional Security Operation Centre Manager
Date published: 17-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manage the operations of 24/7 Security Operation Centre in accordance to requirements
- Lead staff to proactively identify, prevent and respond to security incidents.
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring.
- Ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA), process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives and mitigate threats.
- Analyse and identify probable risks from access data and ensuring on-time escalation, including recommending and implementing mitigating measures to reduce risk
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current operational activities, review policies and recommend changes to improve governance.
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to key stakeholders.
- Management, administration and maintenance of security devices under the purview of the SOC.
- Support audit programs on security processes
- Develop Business Resilience plans to ensure SOCs can continue to function 24x7.
- Min 5 years’ supervisory experience in a security operations centre
- Min 3 years’ experience in leading a security operations centre.
- Experience in security data analytics is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of incident management, problem management and change management best practices.
- Superior communication skills and ability to brief senior management team.
- Experience building and maintaining a high performance team of operators
- Experience maintaining metrics and SLAs.