Regional Project/Programme Manager- Real Estate
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 1-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Key roles and responsibilities of the Asia-Pacific Program Manager, CBRE Project Management are to:
- Support the client during the initial project phases. Working with [Client] stakeholders to develop early project scope, space program, cost, schedules and providing critical due diligence project support during the period up until Project approval;
- Upon Project, Approval procure the local Consultants Team to meet projects and clients requirements.
- Provide onboarding and assistance of all Project Managers to ensure the full deployment of the [Client] Project Management systems and tools
- Manage and Oversee Project Managers in the Asia Pacific Region as required to ensure project compliance with account standards, including the familiarization, utilization and adherence to the CBRE Playbook, particularly enforcing;
- Design Gateway Control.
- Change Control.
- Spend management.
- Value Engineering.
- Support regional commercial reporting to [Client] Finance department.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by your PMO Lead, Directors or the management.
- Assist if/when required to develop and maintain the capital expenditure in accordance with Client budgeting approval process.
- Develop the initial project brief from high-level project requirements provided by the Client in order to transition to the local projects delivery teams (CBRE or a third party).
- Develop initial budget estimates and high-level timelines for client business case approvals (to be refined by delivery project teams once approved and appointed).
- Manage oversight of Project cost, progress and quality across all phases.
- Capture and share lessons learned to ensure continuous improvement in every project.
- Manage Governance and Compliance
- Ensure compliance with implemented [Client] governance, playbook, processes and policies.
- Ensure appropriate documentation (esp design, procurement and project control documents) is up to date on cloud-based file system from Project start to Close Out.
- Provide regional reporting weekly and monthly to Client CRE leadership.
- Manage client approvals of Design Gateways and Procurement items.
- Manage Performance of Project Managers
- Proactively engage with the local markets to provide the appropriate resources/project managers for the successful delivery of projects.
- Review appropriateness of Project Management fee proposals (resource skillset and associated hours/fee) and seek approval of the project management proposal.
- Provide onboarding of Project Managers and support them with training on [Client] playbook, processes, systems and others as required.
- Lead and Proactively manage the performance of the Project Manager and manage necessary corrective actions where necessary.
- The Program Manager will report to the Program Management and Account Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business or equivalent to an appropriate 4-year college program.
- At least 8 years’ project management or construction management experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate with proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of various procurement methodologies and construction practices and techniques;
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in English.