Support the Divisional Procurement strategy to ensure the business needs are met of value for money, quality delivery and risk management. To support the business by educating, influencing and advising key stakeholders on procurement best practise concurrent with effective supplier management and development of CBRE suppliers, resulting in the exceptional standard of performance and contribution towards long-term growth and profitability.
- Support Business Units to manage existing and new supply chains
Support re-tender & deep dives – understand customer, strategy and objectives, monitor and assist in delivery.
Support mobilisation of the supply chain for new contracts – set strategy and objectives, working with the mobilisation team and the client to influence and facilitate the appropriate supply strategy.
- Supplier identification, selection and negotiation
Review and analyse current spend within the division to maintain comprehensive knowledge of supply base and contract status and identify value improvement opportunities by reducing costs or improving service delivery.
Develop contractual arrangements with suppliers that are recognised for delivering best value, including high quality service delivery to CBRE and its customers.
Work with preferred suppliers in order to deliver the best value, cost savings and service level improvements, achieving high quality and standardisation across the division.
Promote performance management, innovation and continuous improvement to contracts and discuss how to replicate supplier improvements, success to other CBRE contracts for mutual benefit.
- Category and supply chain development
Develop and implement category strategies for elected categories, sectors and localities.
Close gaps and identify and realise opportunities to optimise the number of suppliers and leverage high performing suppliers.
Work with Central and another Divisional procurement team.
- Educate and advise on procurement best practise
Develop internal stakeholders’ procurement expertise.
- Collaborative Development of the business.
Effective team-working, and support to colleagues.
Contribute to the development and implementation of CBRE procurement strategies and initiatives within the Division.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- CIPS qualified (or in-progress) or equivalent with operational experience of managing and working within a diverse and complex organisation.
- Customer focused, with excellent influencing and communication skills.
- The ability to work with and influence a broad range and level of stakeholders and supplier staff.
- A collaborative approach, with the ability to maximise short term whilst building upon long-term productive relationships.
- Thrive on working within a fast paced organisation across the APAC region, with a diverse supply base and wide geographical spread of contracts.
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven track record of identifying and delivering substantial savings.
- Proficient analytical skills and a measured approach to decision making.
- Travel across APAC is required