Regional PIMO Lead
Bangsar South , Malaysia
Date published: 9-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsible for development, coordination & driving account performance & transformation via improvement programmes at a local, regional and global level in support of the contract deliverables and business objectives - Provide analysis in support to the Performance Innovation Management Office (PIMO) via -
- Understanding of transformation programmes and projects
- Supporting the optimisation of costs & saving costs where possible
- Successful deployment & roll out of customer programme and transformation activities
- Develop, implement and manage quality control systems to ensure contract deliverables are met
- Support an environment of continuous training and skill enhancement
- Roll out and ensure adherence to all Governance reporting requirements
- Develop an analytical team to support process improvements and business transformation
Direct & lead country teams in maintaining data integrity between source systems, and in providing reporting and analytics in support of customer requirements and continuous improvement opportunities. - Provide road maps to steer and support the following sample of account
- Client and Customer Experience
- Helpdesk and SSC support services
- Performance, Reporting & Management Information
- Account analytics
- Continuous improvement plans
- Account process development and roll out
- Account quality assurance and auditing
- Account incident, risk & compliance
- Project Management (execution of account initiatives)
- Account communications strategy
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for key business systems.
- Providing informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training
- Facilitates the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics (i.e. KPI Scorecard results).
- Retrieves and organizes data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Contributes in the development of the Quarterly Business Review and other client presentations.
- Executes and improves data verification, analysis, reporting and visualization activities.
- Works effectively with global PIMO to support their efforts in managing projects for success.
- Communication and follow up with internal and external customers on data issues and ad hoc report requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
IDEAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university.
- Fluent English oral and written skills, other languages are advantageous
- Operational Experience – Minimum 5 years
- Experience of Problem Solving, think critically and effectively present information.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft applications with emphasis on MS Excel.
- Experience in Tableau software is preferable but not essential.
- Advanced Presentation are required
- Experience in working with diverse and multi-cultural teams
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated people and client relationship skills – able to interact
- Communication and influencing skills
- Have a positive and proactive approach to work
- Self-motivated and confident, Gravitas, EQ
- Flexible – able to adapt and effectively deal with rapidly changing, stressful situations
- Able to work independently and be a team player
- Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
- Visionary, Clarity, Inspiration, Perspective, Oversight
- Energy, Pacing, Focus, Excitement