At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
An exciting opportunity for Regional Operations Director, exists within our Capital Markets business in Asia Pacific. The successful candidate will direct and oversee CBRE Capital Markets operational strategy, policies and initiatives
Lead regional strategic oversight for operational standards and practices in accordance with CBRE Global Operating Standards, straddling Finance, Sales Management, Business Development & Marketing and Human Resources .
Identify improvement opportunities, working with support and business teams to refine and implement best practices to further develop CBRE as the most proficient risk manager in real estate servicing.
Partner with Regional Capital Markets Director and leaders to manage client relationships and develop growth opportunities. Maintain an active role in the Regional Capital Markets Strategic Group and contribute to the strategic direction regionally.
Partner with Regional Real Estate Accounting Services and Digital Directors, and in-country business partners to drive and implement region-wide operational leverage programs.
Partner with Regional Legal, Compliance and HSE leaders to maintain programs ensuring operational and contractual discipline in accordance with the highest standards across all functions and services within the remit of Capital Markets.
Lead and support the development of human capital with the capital markets team regionally
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree qualified, with 10 years' real estate related experience.
- Previous experience in a senior operational capacity.
- Strong understanding of regional compliance laws
- Proven ability comprehending, analyzing and interpreting a variety of complex situations and business documents.
- Demonstrated experience in giving persuasive presentations to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups.
- Expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
- Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures and oversee department budget.
- Focus on project planning and execution within time and budget constraints.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.