Regional account leadership role
Access to Macquarie Group benefits and on site events.
State of the art facilities and professional environment
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Deliver monthly expense reporting with insightful commentary and variance analysis
- Partner with CBRE operational streams and the client to develop and produce annual budgets and rolling forecasts with value add analysis / presentations as required
- Monthly preparation of accruals and prepayments, maintaining full substantiation and FM sign off
- Prepare regular and ad hoc management metrics, analysis and reporting
- Support, work and communicate with other regional finance leads to ensure consistent level of service across the regions
Here are some of the strengths you'll possess and the background you'll need to be successful:
- Finance qualification including CPA/CA
- Experience in a similar finance role with experience at a regional level
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels including client levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work through large volumes of transactional data
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
As part of our shortlisting process you may be asked to complete a Video Interview if successful.