Regional Facilities Manager
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 18-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance of facilities within a campus and/or region.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients.
- Conducts client meetings, communicates to clients regarding regional facilities performance.
- Communicates to clients regarding property profiles, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports, and other related reports.
- Manages the operations and maintenance of facilities within a region.
- Manages facilities staff to deliver expected service levels to the client within the prescribed budget.
- Develops policies and procedures to ensure that client contract specifications are fulfilled.
- Prepares presentations to management and client to obtain approval for projects.
- Develops and recommends strategic facility management objectives for clients.
- Prepares capital project budgets and operating budget reports.
- Prepares periodic operating budget variance reports.
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis.
- Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Other duties may be assigned.