Regional Facilities Manager (Banking) - GWS
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 18-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
I. The Sub-regional Facilities Manager reports to the Account Operations Director.
II. He/She is responsible for operational delivery and compliance of all client sites within the sub-region. This role is based on the client site.
- Acts as Single Point of Contact for his/her team and develops positive relationships with the client for all facilities management issues in the responsible sub-region.
- Working with Regional Facilities Manager to affect excellent service delivery to the Client’s facilities and occupiers.
- Responds to problems and concerns that are recurring or of a sensitive nature; enforces policy, rules and regulations.
- Plans and manages on site FM operation teams among different countries in term of staffing, training, and evaluating operations maintenance and support personnel for whole account in his/her responsible sub-region.
- Works with the client’s representatives to assure excellent service delivery to all client’s sites, regardless of location or size in his/her sub-region.
- Researching new programs or processes to improve quality/costs for Client. Developing and implementing recommendations to position Client facilities at their highest and best use. Assisting in the preparation and presentation of cost efficiency analysis and energy management strategies.
- Researches new programs or processes with CBRE Regional Experts team to improve quality/costs/performance for the client.
- Developing, monitoring, and evaluating a service work order system to insure optimum client response and satisfaction.
- Reviews and monitors sub-regional performance in line of KPIs or SLAs.
- Assist with developing an annual regional consolidated facility budget and for each country with input from local Managers including direct and indirect contract service expenses, preventative maintenance costs, energy management expenses and Capital items, etc.
- Assist in developing and/or maintain standard safety programs for Clients needs (storm, evacuation, first aid, etc.). Ensuring safety of work practices and procedures of CB Richard Ellis, Corporate Facilities Management employees and contract employees.
- Support Global Facilities Management Team to monitor and modify the services deliverables in accordance to the change of client’s business needs.
- Assist with the reviews of contract documents, to ensure consistency and adherence with client master contract and CB Richard Ellis – Corporate Facilities Management standards (including insurance requirements and price standards).
- Interfacing with governmental regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with various code/building requirements.
- Identify quality improvements in process or procedures.
- Perform multiple feasibility analysis, and complex cost benefit analysis.
- Position may require frequent traveling across locations in the sub-region.
- Coordination and management of soft services and associated vendors including Print, Mail, Pantry, Guest Relations, etc
- Manage churns, moves and small/medium sized projects with Clients and other support groups.
- Manage relationship with MOT (IT) for effective operations and project delivery, including standard Change Management and Capacity Management protocols.
- As required assist with the capital works planning and budgeting process and program.
- Coordinating with other CBRE on demand stream such as lease admin, transactions, project management, consulting, etc.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- rofessional qualification with a minimum of eight years of experience in facilities management, and or business with a minimum educational requirement of a Bachelor of Arts in facilities management or business related degree.
- Over five year’s supervisory experience in all aspects of facilities management.
- Good knowledge of all laws that govern building management and maintenance, including familiarity with the Personal Data (Privacy Ordinance and legislation that have an impact on building safety, emergency evacuation and environment protection.
- Initiative, hard working and service-oriented.