The Regional Facilities Lead position is a key role within the Account; being part of the CBRE Subject Matter Expert (SME) team on the account. This role is responsible for oversight of day to day corporate workplace including operational responsibilities for the Enterprise Facilities services delivery team for the regional portfolio of our clients mixed used commercial and retail portfolios. The role includes high level relationship management and communications with key stakeholders. The position has overall accountability and takes ownership for all Enterprise Facilities management related services including banking support, cleaning, mailroom, stationary, catering, F&B, events management, guest relations, employee experience including leading response plans from client’s annual property survey results space management, churn and minor works projects. Expectations are to deliver a hotelier style service offering to all employees and guests. This role will also work closely and collaborate with other SME’s such as projects, workplace, security, engineering, maintenance of plant and equipment, supply chain, contract management, Health & Safety, energy, environmental and sustainability, knowledge and technology etc. A key aspect of the role is to change behaviors and drive Enterprise Facilities teams to visible improvements in standards to meet high expectations of our client and all end users.
- Manage and coordinate plus taking full ownership and accountability for the delivery of all Workplace related services including Enterprise Facilities Management.
- Responsible for operational excellence for each country on behalf of the client including; facilities management such as catering F&B, events, guest relations host, cleaning, concierge, mailroom, stationary, engineering etc
- Responsibility for overall performance delivery of CBRE and Service Providers, ensuring that it meets or exceeds agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Works to ensure the proper coordination with key client stakeholders in relation to significant projects and critical events to meet overall customer satisfaction
- Responsible for business planning, setting policy and objectives for EFM related services.
- Identify quality improvements in process or procedures
- Ensure space management data is updated and reported in line with local requirements and KPI.
- Ensures that all operational teams under their respective portfolio closes out completed reactive and PPM related works orders on a day by day basis to meet the minimum KPI standards.
- Conduct regular training sessions with on-site EFM team members to reinforce the importance of customer service, emergency responses, escalations etc.
- Establish effective business relationships with the key regional stakeholders and take a proactive approach to meeting expectations and requirements
- Awareness and compliance to CBRE and Client HSE, ensuring safety of work practices and procedures of CBRE employees and contracted employees
Preferred Education & Work Experience
- Degree or equivalent in property, and business or related recognized facilities management professional qualification
- Considerable experience managing Hard & Soft FM service delivery across multiple sites to multiple stakeholders
- Experience working for a service provider on an outsource contract
- Considerable experience in Facilities Management with clear evidence of cross-functional real estate experience in an outsourced environment
- Some experience of managing the facilities supply chain
- Demonstrable evidence of team management and leadership skills
- Able to build relationships and communicate with all stakeholders
- Experienced in driving and closing out operational change
- Project management related experience would be an advantage
- Evidence of working in a flexible changing business environment
- Awareness of workplace health & safety regulations