Regional Engineering Lead
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 28-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To achieve excellence in critical environment maintenance management programme at our client's with highest standards and best practises across APAC countries.
- Achievement of the Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements targets across APAC countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly supervise country engineering leads (HK/SG/CN/TW) to ensure effective, timely and complete delivery of the service provider’s deliverables in accordance to the service level agreement and contract.
- Oversee all engineering related issue across APAC
- Ensure the all country sites are managed and operated professionally, in line with current best practices, with the aim of achieving zero downtime for critical environment.
- Conduct regular operational meetings with the country engineering leads address and close out the facility related outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Oversee all audits and ensure the gaps identified are closed.
- Ensure regional adherence to corporate standards for design, construction and operation of critical facilities
- Conduct reviews to construction and renovation projects occurring within critical facilities and for those that impact critical systems in facilities within the region
- Coordinate and liaise with the client to ensure all works activities are coordinated and jointly agreed.
- Oversee power downs/major event/ energy savings program
- Supervise developing and implementing building procedures and performance measures.
- Supervise the preparations of budgets, and client reports, including financial reconciliation for service contract accounts.
- Conduct regular reviews of existing operations to ensure maintenance and operating standards and environments are adequate for each facility
- Oversee regional implementation and ongoing use of global change control procedure for critical systems invasive maintenance and changes to ensure proper business level and coordination is met, coordinate with other non-facilities changes and events in critical environments
- Manage technical response team to provide 24/7 remote support of all complex situations and outages
- Manage regional escalation and approval method for emergency changes and events
- Manage the regional process for preliminary, ongoing, and final incident reports, and audit grade documentation
- Take ownership stake for the regions open critical systems environments audit issues
- Utilize global policies and documentation in responding to internal and external audits of critical systems environments, participate in the audit process
- Review M&E infrastructure risk assessments to ensure proper facilities installations and operating standards are in place to meet requirements
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in data centre management or critical enrolment management.
- Familiar with and having experience with and exposure to critical systems, M&E infrastructure and maintenance works such as annual building / power shutdowns and generator full load test requirements.
- Strong client and team management skills