Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 7-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The position will primarily be responsible for managing and delivering the real estate services and portfolio in APAC for the Client.
- Direct oversight for major lines of business supporting the Real Estate and Facilities team including Project Management, Transaction Management, RE strategy and ensure regional consistency.
- Overall responsibility for Integrated Facilities Management delivery in India, Greater China. Manage and report quarterly performance of CBRE team/vendors.
- Maintain interface with external customers, ensuring total contract compliance.
- Supervise employees and/or subordinate supervisors within the region.
- Implement new standards of operation when necessary.
- Plan and drive execution on approved RE portfolio plans/initiatives/projects/programs.
- Responsible for business development, manage and escalate RE issues to key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate to business groups to gain buy-in of workplace strategy, services, plans and projects
- 10+ years experience in corporate real estate strategy.
- 3-5+ years managing in cross functional, multi-company organizations as a corporate manager with demonstrated ability to lead/motivate others.
- Strong understanding of industry and demonstrates knowledge/capabilities in the areas of PM, business administration, asset management, property management and/or facility management, leasing, disposition, and construction.
- Excellent program management and organizational skills.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates.
- Ability to analyze the complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Approves and oversees regional budget.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships at multiple levels with business partners, within CBRE and the Client.
- Have a proven record of providing excellent internal/external customer service and presentation skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic organization and to change directions/prioritize to fluctuating work environment and demand.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis regionally and occasionally globally.