Regional Director of Account Operations
singapore , Singapore
Date published: 9-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Regional Director of Account Operations is a key role within the account organization; being part of the CBRE senior leadership team the role is crucial in building and maintaining the relationship serving as liaison for CBRE to the client. This role will play a key part in expanding and managing the growth of the account while acting as a trusted advisor in providing
creative and innovative strategies to complex account objectives. The
incumbent will be a strategic, creative and organized professional who takes
pride in seeing operations run smoothly and efficiently; responsible for all contractual deliverables throughout their geographical area and will partner with the global subject matter leads to ensure consistency of delivery.
- Primary point of contact for all activities within their geographical area. Ensures compliance to all contractual outcomes Manages outcomes to ensure all KPIs including quantitative cost savings and qualitative customer service specifications are met
- Responsible for the profitability of the region to planned and forecast expectations, be able to communicate these plans to their team members and ensure adherence to the outcomes expected. Becomes a trusted partner, building strong relationships with client leaders. Create and cultivate, friendly and enjoyable work environment.
- Partners with CBRE service line platforms engaging with subject matter experts to provide a diverse offering of innovative solutions to complex client problems. Involved in developing strategic plans, occupancy strategies and identifying cost efficiency opportunities
- Oversees applicable service lines based on contract structure which will include numerous variations of Facilities, Project, Transaction Management, Lease administration and Workplace Strategy
- Provides day-to-day leadership to the account-based resources within the region and drives framework and consistency across multiple countries. Supports and participates in the quarterly performance reviews between the client and CBRE based on key performance indicators
- Works with the client during business case reviews, where required will provide written recommendations including economic justifications, financial reports, and monthly summary reporting in line with agreed expectations. Generates a robust communication strategy and ensure accuracy of reporting and client submittals
- Support the strategic objectives which underpin Client’s vision, be part of the governance team in reviewing delivery against the objectives. Lead a program of work from inception through to completion, has experience of leading teams through the ‘change curve’ and understands the steps which are needed in this journey
- Proactively manages & oversees the implementation of any new operational processes and procedures which are needed to be deployed within the account in conjunction with the subject matter leads. Responsible for building/fostering an environment where competency and skills development are continuously improved across the account
- Works with the wider leadership team to provide a communications strategy. Is able to interrogate MI analytics to identify opportunities for change and innovation. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, developing and motivating direct reports. Leads the team across diverse locations, creating operating leverage and efficiencies. Integrates processes across services according to client protocols.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college/university, Min. of 10 plus years of related experience and/or training with emphasis on Facilities Management, Engineering Operations, Transaction Management, Project Management/Construction and Consulting. CFM, FMA industry certifications recommended; other Engineering, Business or technical training or certifications a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills;10 plus years of experience directing and evaluating performance and strong presentation communication skills. Must have the ability to travel.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in resource allocation and implementation concepts. Strong change agents preferred. Must have strong management and leadership skills and experience with human resource and performance management processes. Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- Proven ability in talent assessment and training staffs. Have been responsible for P&L, Business Development bids or Projects circa $50-$200M
- Management experience in overseeing a portfolio comprising numerous sites. Highly competent operational manager who demonstrates professionalism and excellent knowledge of a multi-service business and operations, ideally gained in a multi-tenanted, multi-site operation. Strong leadership skills.