Regional Compensation & Benefits Analyst/Senior Analyst
Bangsar South , Malaysia
Date published: 16-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Serves as primary compensation and benefit contact to human resources (HR) Managers to provide advice, direction and guidance on broadly defined compensation matters.
- Plans execute and lead compensation and benefit team projects requiring analysis of factors that cross organizational lines and impact multiple organizational units across few countries in the APAC region.
- Recommends, conducts and participates in assigned salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation & benefits levels in the organization.
- Completes job evaluation studies and ensures that job descriptions on file are current, complete and accurate.
- Assures through audits, analysis and reports, that all organization compensation and benefits programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Support in the implementation and communication to a wide variety of compensation and benefit administration programs.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university and 5 or more years of experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)- nice to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Prefer to have someone from consulting background and have strong analytical skills.