Regional Bid / Proposal Writer Manager, Data Centre Solutions
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 28-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Performs at an intermediate level, writing proposals and presentations, managing Request For Proposal (RFP) responses, creating and writing other non-press pieces for the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helps strategize on how to respond to proposals.
- Develops proposal content, presentation content, and Request For Proposal responses, presentations, and other interactive marketing and pitch materials and programs for new business development pursuits.
- Assists with maintaining marketing database/library, including standard marketing collateral and case studies.
- Researches and resolves complex issues pertaining to RFP responses.
- Reviews RFP specifications.
- Develops client-specific presentation materials.
- Updates and revises the Request For Proposal (RFP) database. Writes case studies, letters, communications, professional profiles, and market reports.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to write RFIs, RFPs, reports, and articles in a pre-designed style and format. Advance skills in Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Intermediate knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.