Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
Alliance Director Summary
The role of Alliance Director is the lead for an account. The geography may be global, APAC or multiple countries and service scope may be for 1 service line or all services lines in the case of an integrated account.
The Alliance Director is responsible for all aspects of delivery including client satisfaction, team leadership and development, operational excellence, financial targets and growth of the account. He / She needs to understand the client business goals in order to reach into CBRE’s platform expertise in order to offer the best solutions and therefore must develop strong connections to the CBRE off account team as well as the client and CBRE account team.
• Manages an account team who delivers a workplace experience that anticipates and tackles challenges before they arise to make it easier for individuals to do the work they were hired to do while bringing delight to the workplace so that it is the desired destination to innovate.
• Manages all services in scope to achieve client and CBRE goals
• Manage financial performance from a client and an internal CBRE perspective including creating budgets and reporting.
• Acts as the key client interface to proactively ensure strong client satisfaction
• Ensures safety and compliance within all relevant regulatory environments including client policies, CBRE policies, national, state and local codes and regulations. Examples include fire and life safety, environmental, or industry/client specific third-party compliance standards such as JCAHO, ISO 14001, cGMP, etc.
• Responsible for account strategy and its operational implementation including the development and updating of operational service delivery solutions for all in scope services, including documented playbooks, account operations plans, etc.
• Monitors the effectiveness of the services against account KPIs (Key performance indicators), maintenance and compliance plans and any Scorecard.
• Responsible for client account inspections of all facilities. Documents inspection report results and rectifies any issues, concerns, etc. with client.
• Identifies capital improvement projects and conducts cost analysis utilization in preparation of capital budgets. Travels to location for projects management issues, concerns, etc.
• Evaluation and effective evidenced management of outsourced provider contracts to ensure best pricing and service level performance and ensures they are managed for best value. Coordinates RFP process through client and sourcing groups.
• Responsible for the development and training to all team members including field and management staff in areas of operational and technical requirements on a client account which includes the contract terms, service performance, technology, safety and compliance, cost savings initiatives, and regulatory requirements.
• Maintain interface with customers, ensuring total contract compliance with all criteria and reaching all performance specifications, including quantitative cost savings and qualitative customer service specifications.
• Drive monthly CBRE account reviews and quarterly (or frequency required on the account) business reviews between customers and CBRE stakeholders as outlined in contract.
• responsible for financial performance of the account; develops capital and operating budgets.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree and/or Technical degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of eight years of related experience and/or training.
• Prior people management experience required including leading teams virtually.
• Experience of working in a diverse cultural environment.