Beijing , China
Date published: 14-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure staffing coverage of human resource needs.
- Conducts end to end recruitment process from candidate sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and pre-on boarding etc.
- Develops and implements, under general supervision, recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation.
- interviewing candidates and assessing strength of qualifications against job requirements. May extend job offer and negotiate terms.
- Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
- Verifies pre-employment hiring documentation and reviews hiring decision.
- Evaluates and adjudicates pre-employment background checks.
- Develops, updates and administers programs (e.g. Internships and Career Day).
- Closely monitor SSC Talent Sourcer recruitment progress in Malaysia for volume roles hiring. Provide training, guidance to Talent Sourcer.