Recovery Site Program Support Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 5-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is mandated by our client (a universal banking and finance entity) to support a globally distributed real estate portfolio predominantly comprising large to medium scale commercial office and related specialist support facilities (such as technology and recovery facilities). In this case you will be working with CBRE’s regional team embedded within the client’s service delivery team to support the APAC property portfolio
- To provide facilitation, coordination and management support is respect of the clients RSM (Recovery Site Management) program;
- To prepare site guide and other site-based documentation (including procedures, guidelines and standard operating instructions) for the safe and effective use and utilization of the clients’ recovery site portfolio;
- To actively contribute to and support the delivery of the Recovery Site program in accordance with client expectations and the direction of the Client Service Delivery Manager for RSM;
- To prepare reports and analysis summarizing the status and condition of Recovery Sites throughout the APAC and MEA region;
- To liaise with and assist the Corporate Services team and applicable SDM (Service Delivery Managers) to integrate the Recovery Site portfolio within the wider CS managed portfolio of sites and properties;
- To facilitate, conduct, coordinate and record stakeholder group meetings and other collaboration activities in support of the RSM program;
- To work with the SDM for RSM to design and deliver the RS readiness testing and assurance program;
- To stand in for the SDM RSM where required and appropriate (i.e. to cover for planned and unplanned absences / overlapping commitments and business travel events etc.);
- To bring management and facilities related coordination expertise and experience in the safe and effective execution of the RSM mandate and mission;
- To integrate effectively with the wider CBRE Facilities Management team to ensure the activities of both the RSM team and wider FM delivery teams are coordinated and aligned for the benefit for both CBRE and the clients’ operational requirements.
- Preferred candidate will have a Tertiary level qualification in a commercial, property / real estate, engineering, legal or business-related discipline.
- Candidates with less than 5+ years of relevant practical experience in a similar or related role are less likely to be able to meet the requirement / demonstrate the proficiency and experience needed to support this role.
- Priority will be given to candidates with demonstrable and extensive experience of working with / in a Service Provider framework in support of large scale and complex property portfolios.
- A knowledge of banking and finance related property operations and requirements (including business continuity and business recovery principles and best practice) is considered advantageous.