JANUARY 6 START DATE
PERMANENT ROLE REQUIRING VALID VISA/CITIZENSHIP
• Front of House role within the CBRE Residential Projects division in North Sydney
• Rotating shift Week 1; Monday - Friday 8am-5pm,
Week 2: Monday - Wednesday 9am-6pm, Thursday off, Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-4pm
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Be the first point of contact both in person and via phone
• Entering sales leads into CBRE systems
• Ensure a high level of presentation throughout the office
• Manage couriers, business cards and mail
• Order and keep stock of all stationary supplies
• Manage the coordination of meeting room booking and set up
• Financial administration such as processing invoices
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Previous reception/administration experience
• Well presented with a genuine enjoyment for customer service and face to face people contact
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
• Previous exposure to finance/accounting style duties an advantage
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.