Global company - No. 1 in Commercial Real Estate
Canberra CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Interact with a wide variety of professionals both internally and externally and ensure the highest level of service is provided.
- Ensure the smooth running of the front office and provide general administration support.
- Assist with functions and events including set up and set down of rooms etc.
- Answer incoming calls, manage postage and couriers, process invoices, update and maintain a number of key databases.
- Co-ordination of boardroom and meeting rooms and ensure all are kept well presented.
- This role is very interactive, not a traditional reception one, so would suit an active candidate who enjoys a varied role in a market leading workspace!
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in a similar front desk, administrative position within a large corporate environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage a busy workflow and meet deadlines.
- Client focused with excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with both external clients and internal staff.
- A flexible approach to work and adapting in a changing environment
- The role involves some Concierge type duties therefore candidates from this background will also be considered.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.