Opportunity for exposure to facilities related duties
8 AM - 5 PM fixed working hours
St Leonards office location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Managing incoming telephone calls and ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors and maintain the reception area
- Assisting in preparing and setting up conference/meeting rooms
- Main point of contact for office facilities maintenance
- Maintains facilities requests including raising purchase orders, maintenance, inspection, service logs and managing contractors on site
- Monitoring/ordering of office supplies
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in a reception/guest relation role in a corporate office environment
- Strong customer service skills and ability to remain calm at all times
- A self-starter and ability to work independently
- Basic skill in Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, Outlook
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.