Fixed term contract : July 2019 until March 2020.
Fixed hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm
Development opportunities within the facilities industry
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Manage incoming calls, queries, emails and greeting visitors and respond in timely manner
- First point of contact for mail management, meeting room bookings and provide support on building management issues
- Act as a brand ambassador for the building by providing the highest level of customer service to our client
- Create work orders in system and attend to ad hoc request
- Assist FM on other ad hoc enquires
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in administration support role within a corporate environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to problem solve and prioritise multiple tasks
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office Packages and the ability to pick up systems quickly
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.