Key client account
80% reception tasks, 20% ad-hoc administrative tasks
Melbourne CBD location
Can we inspire you to join us
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Provide a professional and friendly point of contact at the Reception Desk.
- To seamlessly receiving client’s concerns and resolve or directing those concerns towards resolution
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming phone queries and general greeting of the guests.
- Manage meeting room bookings, room set-ups and restocking kitchen supplies
- Manage security access requests, create work orders and carry out planned inspections as required
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with reporting, audit and other ad-hoc tasks
- Experience in a reception role in a corporate office environment
- Basic Microsoft Excel skill
- Ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and able to remain calm at all times
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.