Permanent part-time role working 1 day per week - Friday
Occasional extra days to cover annual leave etc as required
Brisbane CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Meet and greet all visitors and maintain the reception area to the highest professional standard.
- Manage incoming telephone calls ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and the Receptionist/Office Administrator to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage and maintain the meeting room bookings.
- All other front desk requirements including mail and couriers, event assistance along with some invoicing.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Solid previous experience in a fast-paced reception/guest relations role within a large corporate office environment.
- Confident verbal and written communication and the ability to deal with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Professional approach and presentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.