Provide support in a corporate environment for a new client account
Permanent Part Time role - Monday to Friday (over 18 hours working week)
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors and maintain the reception area
- Managing incoming telephone calls and ensuring that all inquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all deliveries are directed to the appropriate person
- Liaise with contractors for maintenance requests
- Managing the coordination of meeting room bookings
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in a corporate reception environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate personal presentation, high level of professionalism and integrity
- Strong customer service skills and ability to remain calm at all times
- Passionate about service delivery and finds satisfaction with exceeding client expectations
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age works, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.