A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
This position would be handling all in coming phone calls, welcome and support visitors/guests from other DB branches, be responsible for Internal Telephone Directory, access card process and some internal administration work including pantry, meeting rooms on executive floor and perform Work Order in Self Service Request (SSR)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling of phone system and calls
- To greet all visitors / guests at the reception and recording of all incoming visitors/calls
- Meeting rooms and Vendor management
- General Admin Duties:
- Ensure the lobby and the meeting rooms are clean and tidy
- Update pantry consumption list as a weekly basis
- Ensure the magazines and newspapers on executive floor are neat
- To help the mailroom with the checking of the daily payment advices
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Well versed in MS Office (Words, Excel etc).
- Preferably with 2 years working experiences in similar capacity preferably in a multinational company.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Preferably pleasant looking, neat and meticulous.
- Good in English writing, reading and verbal communications
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment
Good attitude, service minded, work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner on the deadline as well as be able to solve problems in standard situations. Promote positive relation with staff and customers as well as requires basic analytical skills
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
Ability to use personal computer with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and strong Excel skill.
Fast learner with excellent English communications.
Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Able to interact with clients, visitors and vendors with self-confidence.
Strong follow-up to client policy and procedures, and a team-player roles.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to clients, co-workers and supervisor.