- North Sydney location
- Investment Sales role – OTE $120K in first year
- Fantastic career opportunity
CBRE Residential Investment Division specialise in researching and identifying prime investment opportunities for property investors. We provide property investment guidance and advice through an Australia-wide network.
We are looking for motivated, passionate professionals to join our high performing team.
What’s on offer;
- Base Salary + Commission
- Work with a Fortune 500 company collaborating with an extensive network of industry partners
- Extensive Australian real estate resources
- Large Database – warm leads to work with
- Diverse and Inclusive culture
- Work flexibility
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous realestaste/mortgage broking or sales skills
- Effective communication and negotiation
- Delivering in-depth and highly researched information, relative to market activity
- Provide and implement sound property investment strategies
- Knowledge of Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra market an advantage
- Must be highly presentable, punctual & strongly motivated
- Sales experience essential
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Car and Driver’s License
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.