Overview of Position:
One of our missions as the company is to provide the best in class services to our clients in a timely manner. Improving the productivity of our business is one of the most important solutions to achieve this mission.
We are looking for an RPA Project Manager to manage all process automation projects in Japan.
The candidate needs to have not only the project management skills but also RPA technical knowledge and experience as well as excellent communication skills.
• Develop strong relationship with the internal business users at all levels.
• Communicate with multiple business users and stakeholders to understand the business needs, challenges and problems.
• Define and document the business requirements.
• Create the project plan based on the business priority, resource availability and other conditions and factors.
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams including the local and global technology teams, global RPA development team and RPA governance team to proceed the multiple projects in parallel.
• Understand the various risks and issues with each project, catching up these risks and issues in a timely manner, then taking the proper action to avoid/resolve these risks and issues.
• Communicate with the APAC and Global teams to align the global RPA strategy
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• 10+ years of experience in development and implementation of the enterprise applications.
• 1+ years of experience in automation project.
• Experience in progress reporting to stakeholders in the application development project.
• Ability to manage timelines of multiple initiatives.
• Understanding of Enterprise frameworks and software development life cycle.
• Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Time management skills.
• Leadership and team management skill.
• Very good communication and documentation skills in both Japanese and English.
• Experience in the real estate business is preferable.
• Ability to easily fit into a distributed team.
• Customer service oriented.
• Enthusiastic / Highly initiative.
• Very good attention to detail and the ability to always follow up.