Overview of Position:
One of our missions as the company is to provide the best in class services to our clients in a timely manner. Improve the productivity in our business is one of the most important solutions to achieve this mission.
We are looking for an RPA Business Solution Architect role to improve the productivity. As the RPA Business Solution Architect, you will be responsible for supporting the business users in the entire RPA Development Life Cycle to improve the productivity.
Since there are many business lines in our company, and each business line has its own needs and challenges, the candidate needs to have not only the RPA technical skills but also the strong business analytical, communication and documentation skills.
• Develop strong relationship with the internal Business users at all levels.
• Communicate with multiple Business users and Stakeholders to understand the business needs, challenges and problems.
• Deliver the required documents by defining the business requirements and supporting the business users.
- Process Design Documents
- Solution Design Documents
- Test Scenarios
- User Manuals
- Release Notes
• Propose the best technical solutions of process automation to resolve the business issues and challenges.
• Communicate with the APAC RPA developer to make the team understand the Business requirements clearly.
• Communicate with the APAC and Global teams to align the global RPA strategy
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in development and implement the enterprise application.
• 1+ years of experience in automation project.
• Understanding of Enterprise Frameworks and software development life cycle.
• Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Very good communication and documentation skills in both Japanese and English.
• Experience in the real estate business is preferable.
• Ability to easily fit into a distributed team.
• Customer service oriented.
• Enthusiastic/High initiative.