World’s number-one property company
Sydney CBD location
We are looking for a talented, fun, business development professional to join our Pacific Pitch Management team in Sydney or Melbourne.
Are you a strong communicator and project manager with a creative flair? Are you someone who can build strong relationships with senior stakeholders to drive client facing teams towards a pursuit win?
You will work closely with business leaders to drive the region’s major pursuits while contributing to projects that build our company-wide pursuit capabilities.
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Receive and qualify opportunities to pitch
- Manage the pitch/pursuit process on major Pacific pursuits
- Work alongside senior internal stakeholders to curate key messages and win themes
- Partner with graphic designers on deliverables
- Partner with the business to provide superior internal client service
- Execute company-wide projects that elevate pursuit practices
- Make our global best practice pursuit philosophy (Finishing First) a way of life
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong communication and influencing style
- Working calmly under pressure to deliver quality work to challenging deadlines
- Ability to see the big picture when understanding a client requirement
If you have 5+ years business development and/or marketing experience and you are ready to take the next step in your career within a collaborative, fun and talented pursuit team in a professional and rewarding company, we would love to hear from you.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.