Property Officer (Shopping Mall)
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 16-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide.
CBRE Property Management works with commercial property owners to expertly manage their commercial property assets. Our clients are a mixture of corporate leaders and small private investors.
You will be assisting the Property Manager to provide property management services in a shopping mall & car park complex. Your duties include, but are not limited to the supervision of front-line staff, management of daily operation & site, and maintaining a good relationship with tenants
We are looking for candidates with:
- Diploma or above in Property Management/Housing Studies related discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Property Management/Facilities Management.
- Prior experience gained from managing Commercial Building(s)/Shopping malls is required
- Sound Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills